Subject: Please open immediately. Urgent material inside. (bulk postage)
Dear Farm Boy,
The Flower Czar has determined that as of May 20, 2009, the following areas may be mowed:
* The entire cleared "homestead" area, including up the hill towards the uphill neighbor, around the grapes/bonusberries and around the butterfly garden.
* The front woods, both sides of the driveway. The Flower Czar can help you pick out things not to be mowed.
* The meadow, down to the bee tree, avoiding the Indian paintbrushes and the planted flowers (there are t-posts).
* A small area immediately around the pecans, to keep them visible and to keep them from competing for water.
Areas *not* ready to mow:
* The power line right-of-way is just beginning to bloom. Please wait until the black-eyed susans have finished blooming before mowing, possibly right before July 4.
* In the meadow, from the bee tree to the back of the property, there are some wildflowers (coreopsis/black-eyed susans) about to bloom. You should be able to mow this area at the same time as the right-of-way.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Interesting... I just got an official memo. I have been approved for mowing.