- Bonfire grade. More of this than you can possibly haul off. Bring a truck. Bring five.
- Clearance aisle (almost old enough to run in the Kentucky Derby). Mixed pecan and hickory. You figure out which is which, but I need the space.
- Non-split pile. Small branches and odd knotty stuff that is impossible to split.
- Splits. Yes this is the good stuff. Some assembly required. Its cut to length for the grill/pit. If you want it in your fireplace you are just going to have to use 2 for 1. Deal with it. The splitting hasnt started, but the cutting is done.
If history repeats itself, one of 2 things will happen.
- Everyone in the world will want some
- No one will want any.... Until everyone wants it.